Monday, January 30, 2006

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...

Hello again. Since our screenings we've been getting emails from people all over the world who either saw the film or had a friend who did or who just want to know when they can see it. We thought we'd post a sampling from some of the people who've been emailing us...


Dear Chris and Patty,

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on taking an award at Slamdance. I am not an emotional guy, so when I find a little dampening around the eyes while watching a film I generally wonder if the room needs an air purifier, this time I was actually moved. Good luck on getting it into theaters. It was also a pleasure meeting you guys. Take care and good luck.

Jake

Hi,

I saw Abduction at Slamdance and thought it was great. I live in Seattle and am wondering if it will be showing anywhere in the area or somewhere online. I have several friends who would like to see it.

Thanks,
Angie


Dear Chris and Patty

I was privileged enough to see your wonderful film Abduction on Sunday,
and I just wanted to say that it was an incredible piece of filmmaking and
a quite extraordinary story. I am here for both the Sundance and
Slamdance festivals, and I can safely say that it is the best film I have seen
from both, and I am sure that this will still be the case by the time I
leave.

Oli

Hi Chris,
Congratulations! I was at your world premiere and actually did a few interviews afterwards with the many Japanese TV crews. I wanted to say hello, but you and Patty were swamped with people. Thank you for sharing such an incredible story. I was genuinely moved to tears.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your film!! I got chills several times. Wonderfully edited and executed. Could you put me on a mailing list to let me know what happens with the film?

-Troy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home